Our new, state-of-the-art, on-site Test Lab equips our design engineers with a cutting edge. This new capability provides our customers with even greater confidence in the products we build for them. Not only can the lab handle a wide range of airflow and conditions, it has multiple fluid loops to test a variety of refrigerants and applications.
Watch our video about this exciting new Test Lab:
- Airflow from 100 – 8,500 cubic feet per minute (0.05 – 4.00 m3/s)
- Air temperature from 23°-140°F (-5° C – 60° C)
- Humidity from 20%-95%
- Entering Water temperatures up to 180°F (82°C)
- Entering Glycol temperatures range from 20°F to 200°F (-6°C – 93°C)
- Separate fluid testing loops for: Water, Glycol, Oil, Steam, Refrigerants, and Other Fluids
In addition to the Test Lab, our coils and components go through several tests to ensure the quality and durability of our products.
Materials such as tubes and pipes go through the manufacturer’s quality inspection and testing as outlined by ASTM/ASME.
Assembled coils are charged with dry nitrogen at a minimum of 250 PSIG (maximum depends on application) and submerged underwater to test for leaks. We can also provide electronic sniffer and vacuum pull down leak tests.
We perform inspections and test our products during and at the end of each job, to assure compliance with prescribed manufacturing processes. This provides customers with a superior product backed by our commitment to quality and durability.